Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What's my purpose?

It struck me today. What is my purpose of living? What am suppose to accomplish in this life? I wasn't great at swimming, wasn't and still isn't fantastic at school or Uni, recently found out that I suck at dancing. Can't even get casted for 1 production piece. Only 1 choreographer decided to cast anyone who's willing to join his piece. So what else can I do in this life?? I'm graduating soon and I still don't know what I want to do. Since I suck at pretty much everything I do, I'm losing confidence in everything I do now. Reason why I wrote this in my extremely old blog is because I needed to pour my feelings without people knowing. Nobody knows I have a blog anyways. Even if they do they won't know the name to it. I guess this shall be the place where I can safely reveal my thoughts without being judged? Hope so..

No comments:

Post a Comment