Saturday, June 28, 2014

Why???

Today I found out that one of my beloved aunt has cancer. Stage 4 and they only discovered it a month ago. Why weren't there signs or symptoms way before so that she could have got treated as soon as possible?? Why only now at stage 4 did they know about it? This is especially sad for me and my family because we love them so very much. My grand aunty, who was my aunt's mom was also diagnosed with cancer and was a victim of cancer. She was my favourite grand aunt. She is so gentle, so loving, extremely kind and the best. Her daughter, my aunt, is the exact replica of her mother. Kind, gentle, loving, cheerful, and everything good. Why is she being punished with cancer?? Her children are all still very very young. I can't imagine the pain they are all going through now. Thinking about it really breaks my heart. I feel so helpless. All I can do is to pray for a miracle, a big miracle. Please help them. Protect them. May god bless them.

No comments:

Post a Comment